Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Ewok

So after i had finished the pony,it was time to go to the next thing on my list.
my uncle(husband of my aunt who gets the pony) like star wars.so i decided to make him an ewok!
i got the most AMAZING pattern from this blog
http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/2009/06/wicket-ewok.html
she has TONS of cute patterns for star wars,and i chose wicket the ewok
mostly because it was free,lol.
so me and my sister both decided to make one,
here are their little butts,so cute.
here they are with a bit more done.


and this one is mine mostly finished, i still have to make the hood thing that goes on its head.
i am pleasantly surprised that this worked out so well, what with the whole pony catastrophe and all.
next project: um..iDK!

here he is with the hood



2 comments: